- 2 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chipotle salsa, divided
- 1/4 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 pound ground beef, extra lean
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine egg whites in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Stir in oats, 1/2 cup salsa, and 2 tablespoons ketchup. Add beef; mix well. Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into an oval-shaped loaf. Coat a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place loaves on prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until done.
4. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons salsa and remaining 2 tablespoons ketchup in a small bowl; spread mixture evenly over loaves.