- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cucumbers, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch half-moons (6 cups)
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 1/4-inch pieces, inner leaves reserved
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, stir together poppy seeds, vinegar, and oil. Add cucumbers, celery, and tuna; season with salt and pepper. Toss well to coat. Sprinkle with celery leaves and serve immediately.
Cucumbers and celery add crunch without calories, while tuna contributes protein.
Pack this crisp salad full of summery flavor in to a pita pocket for a quick and easy lunch.