|Asparagus Crab Omelets|
Monday, January 2, 2017
Sunday, January 1, 2017
Monday, June 27, 2016
- 4 cups of organic green beans, ends trimmed and cut into 1½" sticks
- 1 pint of baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of dry thyme
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- ⅓ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. In a bowl toss green beans, mushrooms, thyme, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper until everything is coated. Place green bean mushroom mixture onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place in serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Friday, June 24, 2016
Add a little heat to your weekend parties with just the right amount of spice in these fun and tasty bite-sized appetizers.
- 1 cup lump meat crab
- 8 ounces Alouette Cheese, garlic and herb
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/8 tsp lemon pepper
- 24 large mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Vermont Black Wax Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Reggiano Parmesan cheese
- Wash mushrooms well, remove stems, and set caps aside. Finely chop about 1/2 the mushroom stems.
- Mix cheese, crab, chopped stems, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, basil, garlic powder, onions, and lemon pepper.
- Fill mushroom caps with the crab mixture and place in a large, lightly greased baking dish. Top with the grated Cheddar and Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 450ºF for 15-20 minutes and serve warm.