- 4 cups of organic green beans, ends trimmed and cut into 1½" sticks
- 1 pint of baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of dry thyme
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- ⅓ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. In a bowl toss green beans, mushrooms, thyme, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper until everything is coated. Place green bean mushroom mixture onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place in serving dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.